This informative and practical course is delivered by Claire Hubbard, an experienced and currently practising Year 2 teacher (32 years) and KS1 and KS2 Moderator for many years. It is designed to support Key Stage One Leaders, Key Stage One teachers, HLTAs and teaching assistants with the end of Key Stage One Moderation requirements in line with the Standards and Testing Agency (STA) for June 2021. The training will support staff in preparation and efficiency for the secure assessment of Reading, Writing and Maths alongside internal and external moderation and the processes involved.
- Ongoing Teacher Assessment for Reading, Writing and Maths
- Planning the Key Stage One curriculum in line with the National Curriculum expectations
- Internal and External Moderation procedures and practice
- Current Assessment and Reporting Arrangements
- Key Stage One Teacher Assessment Guidance
- Pre-Key Stage Assessments
- Evidence collection
- Key dates (when available)
- Resources to support Key Stage One Assessment
Resources are included in the price of the course. Many of these are, or have been, used personally during the moderation processes at Claire’s own school, with other teachers she has moderated, or simply during the current day to day teaching and learning in KS1.
The follow on course, Moderation Evidence Collection at the end of KS1, takes the evidence collection much further with wealth of tasks and ideas to use whilst developing classroom activities that could lead to secure evidence in Reading, Writing and Maths. The evidence collected to reflect the achievements of Claire’s own class during her own Year 2 external moderation process, was described as exemplary.
Discounts can be given via school invoice for bookings of 5+. Please choose the ‘school invoice’ option at the checkout and let us know via email.
Please enquire for whole school bookings of 8+.
Please email: firstname.lastname@example.org