This informative and practical course is delivered by Claire Hubbard, an experienced and currently practising Year 2 teacher (32 years) and KS1 and KS2 Moderator for many years. It is designed to support Key Stage Two Leaders, Key Stage Two teachers, HLTAs and teaching assistants with the end of Key Stage Two Moderation requirements in line with the Standards and Testing Agency (STA) for June 2021. The training will support staff in preparation and efficiency for the secure assessment of Writing alongside internal and external moderation and the processes involved.
- Ongoing Teacher Assessment for Writing
- Planning the Key Stage Two writing curriculum in line with the National Curriculum expectations
- Internal and External Moderation procedures and practice
- Current Assessment and Reporting Arrangements
- Key Stage TwoTeacher Assessment Guidance
- Pre-Key Stage Assessments
- Evidence collection
- Key dates (when available)
- Resources to support Key Stage Two Assessment
Resources are included in the price of the course. Many of these are, or have been, used personally during the moderation processes at the Teach Hub’s teacher’s own schools, with other teachers Claire has moderated, or simply during the current day to day teaching and learning in KS2.
The follow on course, Moderation Evidence Collection at the end of KS2, takes the evidence collection much further with wealth of tasks and ideas to use whilst developing classroom activities that could lead to secure evidence in Writing, including the reaching the expected level at Greater Depth.
Discounts can be given via school invoice for bookings of 5+. Please choose the ‘school invoice’ option at the checkout and let us know via email.
Please enquire for whole school bookings of 8+.
Please email: email@example.com